Registration Closes 21 Nov 2018
The aim of this competition is to increase the pace of development and scale of uptake of agricultural and food systems innovation by farmers and food systems actors (such as manufacturers, processors, retailers, distributors or wholesalers) in Africa.
All projects must be collaborative and must include at least one partner from the UK and one from an eligible African country. All funding for businesses and research organisations will be sent through the administrative lead organisation.
If your project’s total costs or duration fall outside of the eligibility criteria, email [email protected] at least 10 days before the competition closes for approval.
Briefing and Consortia Building Event, Thursday, 27 September 2018, London
KTN is organising a free briefing and consortia-building workshop for this competition on Thursday, 27 September 2018 in London. The aim of this workshop is to enable potential applicants to get a better understanding of the competition process, rules and scope. The workshop is also designed to help with networking and consortia building, and offers a great opportunity for delegates to pitch their capabilities to potential collaborative partners.
You can find out our more and register your interest* in attending this event here.
* Please note, to ensure an appropriate mix of delegates from different sectors, and across industry and academia, we are operating a ‘registration of interest system’.
- Online briefing event – 10 September 2018
- London briefing event – 27 September 2018 (register your interest in attending here)
- Registration closes – 21 November 2018 12:00pm
- Competition closes – 28 November 2018 12:00pm
Read more and register: https://ktn-uk.co.uk/funding/agri-tech-catalyst-round-7-agriculture-and-food-systems-innovation