CD: not specified (subject to close with sufficient applications)
The Climate Field Product Specialist will offer the main source of knowledge transfer between Climate and our partner organizations. As a Field Product Specialist you will lead interactive instructor led training sessions ensuring that appropriate channel partner can effectively demonstrate, sell and service the Climate FieldView Platform to farmers.
What will you do:
- Partner across the Bayer Field Teams and appropriate channels by providing instructor led training and coaching with the goal of increasing customer engagement and sales
- Deliver engaging, actionable training; including product demonstrations, role plays, objection handling and situational practice
- Effectively handle challenging classroom situations
- Help learners be successful in practicing skills both in the classroom and back on the job
- Compile tests and other evaluations used to measure learning and performance as a result of learning initiatives
- Facilitate the transfer of product, agronomic services knowledge, sales/service techniques to the sales team ensuring each individual can effectively represent, sell and service products offered in the Climate FieldView Platform
- Resolve on premise technical issues for key accounts if needed
- Contribute to customer support work by resolving escalated issues
- Be a product expert on The Climate FieldView Platform
- Support creation of materials for communications in country, refinement of messaging
- Support farmer event planning with presence and coordination
Who you are:
- Master’s degree (agronomy, agricultural business, agricultural science)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales, service or agricultural technology
- Excellent presentation skills and experience leading training sessions
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time (National Travel)
- Good level of written and spoken English and ability to work in a remote international team
- Practical experience from a farm is an advantage
What we offer:
In addition to great colleagues and engaging work, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Unique opportunity to make a real world impact – we are solving problems that have a massive impact on farmers’ lives and food security
- Energetic idea-driven work environment with an exciting culture
- A driven, talented team that aims to make a large-scale impact through an innovative technology platform
- Extensive training program on our products and services.
- Laptop and/or tablet as needed plus mobile phone and Internet service reimbursement.
- Opportunities for growth and personal and professional development.
The Climate Corporation aims to help farmers around the world protect and improve their farming operations with uniquely powerful software and hardware products. The company’s proprietary Climate FieldView Platform™ combines hyper-local weather monitoring, agronomic modeling, and high-resolution weather simulations to deliver Climate FieldView, mobile SaaS solutions that help farmers improve profitability by making better informed operating decisions. The company’s unique technologies help the global $3 trillion agriculture industry to stabilize and improve profits and, ultimately, helps feed the world.
See our video about what it’s like to work at The Climate Corporation: http://vimeo.com/63381109