Salary: not specified
CD: not specified
Our Group Marketing Assistant is a key role within our busy marketing team, reporting directly to our Group Marketing Manager this role is responsible for the delivery of our marketing strategies and brand strategies across the group. This role focuses on content creation (digital and print) and digital marketing including social media and corporate websites, with all the work reflecting our brand and the brand of our partners (John Deere etc). In addition, you will be a pivotal in the creation of new ideas and the development of the group strategies.
Our Marketing Assistant accountabilities include:
- Ongoing management of the group website(s) including updating content, new page creation, SEO and analysis etc…
- Creation and performance analysis of email newsletters.
- Management of the company social media accounts and the creation of engaging content to boost brand loyalty, customer interaction and potential sales activity.
- Creation, management and analysis of all digital marketing campaigns including PPC and Google Adwords.
- Creation of artwork for digital, print advertising / campaigns and events.
- Creation of press releases.
- Creation of other internal communications.
- Supporting and contributing to the creation of the marketing strategy, group projects and other objectives.
- Travel and attendance at franchise meetings / events.
- Deputising for the Marketing Manager in their absence as instructed.
What we look for in the right candidate:
- 2 years’ experience in a busy marketing department (ideally in-house)
- Experience marketing campaigns (digital and print).
- Experience with Adobe product suite including Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent communication skills
- Key eye for design and detail.
- Analytical mindset with experience working with excel and other programmes.
- Ability to learn
- Event planning experience (not essential)
- Full UK’s Driver’s Licenses