Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative farming business? Do you want to be developed by industry leading professionals? Do you want to work for one of Europe’s leading fresh produce suppliers?
If so, then our Farm Management Training Scheme (FMTS) is right for you!
Welcome to G’s:
We employ over 7,500 fantastic employees across the business in countries including UK, Spain, Poland, Czech, West Africa and USA. Across the business we have over 13,000 hectares, which generates a turnover of over £500 million. We are looking for two talented and enthusiastic people to join our business on the Farm Management Training Scheme in February 2019.
Our two year training programmes are centred around harvesting and planting functions, including research and innovation projects, product management and much more! You will be placed in four six month placements across our businesses.
• International Travel
• Competitive Salary
• Subsidised accommodation
• CMI Level 5 Accredited Management Training
• 31 days holiday (inc. bank holiday)
• 1:1 mentoring with industry professional
• Employee Benefit Scheme
What we are looking for:
• Ambition to lead
• Excellent communication skills
• The capacity to problem solve
• Able to work as a team and initiatively
You will need:
• Farming and tractor driving experience
• Considerable farming knowledge
• Practical experience in UK farming
• Knowledge of fresh produce & passion for industry
• Willingness to travel and relocate if necessary
• Must have a UK driving license and own car prior to starting FMTS
• Eligible to work in the UK
Salary: £26, 500