Click here to activate your Agri-Tech East membership (link opens external site).
We’re a networking organisation at heart, bringing people together from different spheres of industry and science to turn challenges into business opportunities and facilitate mutually beneficial collaboration.
By engaging with Agri-Tech East, you’ll be one of the first to hear about the latest developments in scientific research, have sight of cutting edge technology for agriculture, understand the funding landscape with connections to public and private investors, and meet innovative growers from across the UK.
If you’re looking for connections to world-leading agri-tech research, innovation and expertise in the public and private sector, and want to be at the centre of innovation and thought leadership in agri-tech, look no further than Agri-Tech East.
Not a member yet? Find out what we’re about at an upcoming event. Our members come from around the world – click here to find out more about them all. See what some of our members say about the benefits of joining Agri-Tech East on our testimonials page.
Membership of Agri-Tech East offers:
- Brokered relationships with potential partners and customers within the cluster across the agri-food supply chain
- Exclusive listing and preferential spotlighting on our website, and profile through our social media channels
- Free or discounted attendance to all our events, as well as access to comprehensive event reports
- Member exclusive opportunities, which has previously included networking at the House of Lords, pitch sessions at Cereals, and exhibiting at external events
- Posting news and blogs in our Member News and Views section and dissemination through our social media channels
- Free postings in our recruitment Opportunity Zone
- Research Digest pieces summarising research from science focused members
- Exclusive listing on our website, and preferential spotlighting on our site
- Access to full event reports
- FREE posting in our recruitment Opportunity Zone
- Opportunity to post news and views in Members News
- A bespoke offering to help you make the most of your membership (excludes Seedling).
- Discounted delegate rates at our events
- Exclusive use of the “Member of Agri-Tech East” logo
Achieving Your Membership Goals
We want your membership of Agri-Tech East to deliver real value to your organisation and staff. When you join, and annually thereafter, we’d like to learn about your membership priorities. You may have some target partners you’d like to meet for a strategic growth priority for your business. You may be looking to scope out, identify collaborators and fund a new R&D project. You may be looking to expand your network into new technology or service areas. Or you might be looking to found and grow a new business.
Whatever your goals, we will aim to help you deliver them through your membership of Agri-Tech East.
Our rates for Agri-Tech East membership are as follows:
Harvest membership (£5250) is for businesses or organisations employing over 500 staff.
Flag membership (£1100) is for businesses or organisations with more than 50 staff.
Tiller membership (£825) is for businesses or organisations over 2 years old and fewer than 50 staff
Seedling membership (£220) is our entry level membership for individuals running their own registered companies, and businesses that are less than 2 years old, or employing fewer than 10 full-time staff
Germinator membership (£25) is for students in full or part-time education, offering attendance at our events (excluding the REAP conference) for just £15 pp. Evidence of studentship must be provided for this level of membership, e.g. student email address.
Membership is annual and VAT will be charged in addition.
We hope that you will be one of Agri-Tech East’s newest members – please click here to join now.