Salary: £21,000 – £28,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Closing Date: 30th May 2019
As our business expands, we are constantly looking for talented people who work in the agronomy or agro-chemical industry. We are always open to a chat about your suitability to join our global team.
Job responsibilities include:
QC and development chemist for the manufacturing site producing foliar nutrition and biostimulant products.
• Qualification to degree level in inorganic chemistry
• Good knowledge of fertilisers, plant nutrition and inorganic chemistry
• Highly competent in lab work and wet chemistry
• Competent in Excel
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Diligent with strong attention to detail
• Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
To apply please forward your current CV to email@example.com