Salary: £36,000 to £42,000
CD: not specified
We are seeking an organised individual who can craft an engaging and effective message. You will be an experienced marketer who is able to take a technical product and explain why it matters to the food industry.
You will work with the CEO and product managers and be responsible for the design, management, execution and continual evaluation of all marketing communications in support of Ozo’s novel hygiene products.
Ozo recently raised investment capital to grow the business. As the marketing lead for the business, you will play a critical role in helping grow the business. You should relish the challenge and expect to be rewarded as the business grows.
Professional Qualifications and Desirable Skills
- Marketing communications experience: 4 years minimum
- Working with Sales Manager, Product Manager, COO and Board to define, execute, measure and refine the corporate marketing strategy to support the company’s priorities
- To develop and agree the marcoms plan to support corporate and product promotion across all effective communication channels including print, PR, web, email and social media
- Working with the Product Manager and Sales Manager to curate, maintain, update and promote all aspects of the corporate and brand identity, including website, social media, logos, artwork, characters, key corporate and product messaging, articles, adverts and papers
- Ensuring consistency of usage of brand identity and templates through all customer and collaborator communications
- Implementing and measuring the effectiveness of lead generation campaigns
- Maximising the utility of the company’s website and social media
- Ensuring that all leads are entered into the CRM and fulfilled or forwarded to the appropriate sales person
- Booking exhibitions and taking responsibility for stand design and all stand materials at agreed events
- Effective management of external suppliers including graphic designers, digital print, technical writers and PR to maximise value for money
- Working with PR agency to ensure maximum coverage and pick-up of releases and to find new opportunities for editorial and other coverage
- Commissioning and managing design and technical writing services as required
- Reporting to the FD to ensure that all marketing expenditure is within the agreed budget
What we offer
A positive work environment. Our Oxford office is home to experienced scientific, technical and business support teams. We care about making good products safely. We care about understanding the science, and the customer. We value team communication and collaboration. We support personal development and continual improvement.
- Salary £36,000 to £42,000
- Annual bonus of 5% salary
- Contributory, salary sacrifice, pension scheme up to 5% of salary
- 25 days of paid holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
increasing to 28 days of paid holiday per year after 3 years of service
- Excellent learning and development opportunities in a fast-growing organisation.
Ozo Innovations is committed to equal opportunities.
How to Apply for This Role
Please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title of the position that you are applying for in the subject line of your email.