We covered a wide spectrum of agri-food issues and challenges in our Pollinator programme for 2015 and now have pleasure in unveiling the themes for 2016.
If you missed one of the Pollinators, or want to recap, reports for each of the following are available to view and download free of charge to members and to others on request.
- Focus on Funding – Rooting out the Money for Agri-Tech Innovation
- The Internet of (Agri)-Things
- From Precision Agriculture to Decision Agriculture
- Symbiosis and Synergies – the Secrets to Successful Agri-Tech Collaborations
- Farmer-Innovator Speed Dating: new innovations in yield protection and enhancement
- The Pollinator Pollinator
- Engineering, electronics and software for agriculture
- New innovations in crop breeding
We also launched three more Special Interest Groups in 2015 – Water For Agriculture, Healthy Soils, and Big Data In Agriculture in addition to the existing Remote Sensing and Monitoring SIG.
8 reports arising from these meetings are also available and include overviews and outcomes of discussions, and details of speakers and attending organisations.
If you are not a member do get in touch to discuss access to the reports and the other benefits of belonging to our vibrant cluster organisation.