Salary: not specified
CD: not specified
As a Data Scientist for Smartbell, you will have the opportunity to work with datasets of sensor data gathered from animal mounted sensors and other data sources. You will work on building the analytic engine to interrogate the data and modelling behavioural patterns, anomaly detection and predicting any issue that the animal might have.
We are looking to hire a highly creative Data Scientist to address data analytics challenges, to collect large volumes of data from varying sources, clean and interpret data, create solutions to overcome challenges in animal health and process management and communicate with interested parties.
To succeed in this position; you need to be curious, creative and tech savvy. You need to stay up to date with data programming software, have outstanding understanding of statistics and mathematics, and be proficient in writing algorithms. Top candidates will be persistent and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Defining experiments, collecting and interpreting data.
- Researching solutions to overcome data analytics challenges.
- Developing complex mathematical models that integrate business rules and requirements.
- Creating machine learning models.
- Automating and integrating processes.
- Communicating and meeting with engineers, IT teams and other interested parties.
- Sharing complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders.
For more information and to apply visit the Smartbell website.