Stable is looking for a highly empathic individual who is naturally curious about people to lead its customers to success. The role will embrace the customer experience/service function and all interactions with clients.
Stable was designed and built with a very simple goal; to help farmers and food companies around the world manage volatile commodity prices with tools that are simple and useful. Leading academics, technology experts, insurers and farmers came together to build a new solution to the problem of price risk for the people who grow and sell the world’s food. Based in London (SW1) the fast growth technology company now includes a small tight knit team of mathematicians, data scientists, developers and actuaries, as well as an experienced commercial team that works with its food and farming clients to help them manage volatile commodity prices around the world.
Stable is a venture backed company and shareholders include VC’s, insurers and a $13bn industry supplier.
You constantly put yourselves in other people’s shoes (figuratively) to understand how they feel and think, and interact with them in the best possible way.
You enjoy communicating with people through any medium (including text/email). You have meticulous attention to detail and a hunger to learn how you can deliver the best possible customer experience.
You want to be on the front line, interacting directly with the customers we serve to ensure we can deliver the biggest possible positive impact on their lives.
You also care about systematising, efficiency and leveraging yourself: using tools, technology and people to create a repeatable and consistently exceptional experience for our customers.
The Head of Customer Success at Stable will play an irreplaceable role in our success as a company, representing our customer internally to ensure that we deliver a world-class level of service at scale.
We are building the most advanced commodity company in the world, pushing the frontiers of finance and insurance and having a tangible impact on thousands of small businesses that really need our help.
If that excites you, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THE FIRST 6 MONTHS
- You’ll lead customer service, responding directly to clients and sales partners
- You’ll design and implement a scalable customer service strategy, enabling us to deliver service that blows people away, consistently, at scale
- You’ll set and exceed targets around customer service response time and quality
- You’ll spend time with customers to research how they use our product and it how it can be improved
- You’ll collate customer feedback and work with internal teams to respond to customer needs
- You’ll help customers receive value from Stable as quickly as possible by iteratively improving their initial experience
- You’ll drive additional value for customers by encouraging deeper adoption and engagement
- You’ll contribute to revenue generation through renewals, upsells, and expansions
- You’ll inspire customers to become ambassadors and evangelists for Stable
You should have:
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- A solid academic track record
- Outstanding communication skills, written and spoken
- Strong empathy for others
- Extremely high standards for attention to detail
- A real self ‘starter attitude’, willing to work in a small team
- Highly competitive salary, plus equity share options after 12 months
- A fun, friendly, high-caliber team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant
- The chance to define the future of food and farming and make a meaningful contribution to the lives of thousands of businesses
- Influence, trust and impact inside a well funded startup that’s scaling
- An excellent working environment in our spacious and bright private office in Whitehall
If this sounds like it’s for you, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Send us your CV & tell us in 150 words why you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us ahead of applying at [email protected]
See the job listing on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/customer-success-manager-at-stable-1071648542/