The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit (WATIS) has again selected Agri-Tech East as a partner for its London event, to be held this year on 16-17th October. Agri-Tech East members benefit from a £300 discount.
Held in both London and San Francisco, the summit is an international networking and deal-making event for global agribusinesses, solution providers, entrepreneurs and investors. The goal of the summit is to accelerate the commercialisation of advanced agricultural technologies by generating global partnerships and collaborations.
An important element of the conference is the acclaimed Pitch Day event and this year Tesco has partnered with WATIS to add its ‘T-Jam’ to the event. Entry submissions will be open from early July and close on 10 August
‘Building Agri-Food Systems Fit for the Global Consumer’ is the key theme for the 2018 agenda with the following session topics below:
- Smart Farming: Low Cost Outcome-Based Models for Precision Ag – Tackling the Adoption Barrier
- The Power of the Microbiome in Restoring Soil Health
- Microbes, New Chemistry & Integrated Platforms: Farming’s New Approaches to Crop Protection
- How Small Companies are Leading the Revolution in Gene-Editing
- Putting Robotics and AI to Work in Agriculture
- Supply Chain Traceability: Tech-Enabled Food Quality from Seed to Table
- Scaling Agri-Tech in Ukraine, Russia, India and Africa
- Indoor Farming: Hyper-Efficient Horticultural Production to Nourish the Cities of Tomorrow
- Investment Opportunities in Animal Health
Delegate registration for the 2-day event is £1795 there is a £300 discount available for Agri-Tech East members; please email us at email@example.com.